WHAT IS OUR WARRANTY POLICY?
Being a certified 3M Platinum Select Graphic Provider and 3M Authorized Applicator, we are able to provide you with a dependable product with outstanding warranties.
Our warranties include:
- 10 year warranty for computer cut graphics.
- 5 year outdoor warranty for Piezoelectric 4 colour products.
- Up to a Lifetime warranty for 3M Scotchtint.
HOW CAN I SEND YOU MY ARTWORK FILES?
WHAT TYPE OF FILES DO YOU ACCEPT?
Files smaller than 5 MG can be sent via email. For larger files, dropboxes are available, as well as an FTP upon request.
For more information regarding the transfer of files, links to our dropbox and design requirements, please download a copy of our prepress guidelines.
WHAT ARE YOUR PRINTER CAPABILITIES?
Various production techniques are currently in operation at Graphic Impressions. They include:
- Large Format 4-Color Digital Printers. Seiko M- 64S and Mimaki JV5 Solvent based inks containing UV Inhibitors. UV Laminate applied to provide long-term protection. Maximum allowance up to 60″.
- Computer Cut Vinyl Film. Used for all signage types on it’s own or in conjunction with full color programs. Material allowance up to 48″; 60″ may be available in certain colors.
- Gerber Edge. For smaller sized single to full color graphics. Material allowance up to 15″.
DO YOU INSTALL IN OTHER LOCATIONS?
Graphic Impressions is part of a large network of capable installers that circle the globe.
Graphics can be shipped to any location – even the very next day.
Please keep in mind that different markets have various price points due to the cost of installation. Shipping fees may apply.
WHAT ARE YOUR ACCEPTED TERMS OF PAYMENT?
Methods of payment include: VISA, Mastercard, AMEX, Debit, Cash & Cheque.
Clients not on account pay upon receipt of graphics. A 50% deposit will be required before production commences.
Application/credit card sales form is available for download below:
WHAT IF I GET INTO AN ACCIDENT?
Since we’ll have your artwork already on file, we’re able to help you with any sort of damage done on your vehicle. Smaller scratches and chips can be fixed with small patches. Larger areas will require certain panels to be replaced.
Please keep in mind if we have not design your vehicle graphics, 100% color match may not be attainable to due to different printers, ink solvents, materials and calibrations.
If you have been in an accident please provide your sales representative with pictures of the damaged area and we will be happy to get your moving billboard back in tip top shape.
WILL THE VINYL RUIN MY VEHICLE’S PAINT?
No. In fact, the vinyl will actually help protect your vehicle’s paint from harmful UV rays, rock chips and minor scratches. Our material is design for a easy, safe removal when comes time for removal.
What if I just repainted my vehicle?
It is always recommended to seek professional help when repainting your vehicle. Please allow up to 2 weeks for drying and off-gassing before wrapping your vehicle. Otherwise you may experience paint failure.
HOW SHOULD I CARE FOR MY VEHICLE WRAP?
- Wash your vehicle regularly. Dust or residue left on may be more difficult to remove during cleaning.
- Brush type car washes are not recommended. These can cause lifting, peeling and chipping. Brush-less car washes are acceptable but hand washing is best.
- Never use an ice scrapper on window film and avoid using rear wipers and defrost on perforated window film. This could reduce the lifespan of these graphics.
For more info download our Vehicle Wrap Care Guidelines brochure below:
WHY SHOULD I CHOOSE A VEHICLE WRAP AS MY FORM OF ADVERTISING?
- Vehicle wraps provide the lowest cost per impression of any advertising method – Approx. 2¢ a day!
- A single vehicle wrap can generate between 30,000-70,000 impressions each day.
- Vehicle wraps are a one time investment, eliminating any on-going costs included in radio, television, magazine and newspaper ads.
- Your mobile billboard will go anywhere you want it to be.
WHAT IS YOUR STANDARD TURN-AROUND TIME?
Installation time varies depending on vehicle type and coverage, a minimum of 2 weeks is required if a design is needed. This allows time for layout design/approvals, prepress, production and inkubator dry time.
For repeat & supply only jobs, allow 3-5 business days. If your vehicle requires removal of old graphics please contact us directly. Removal time varies depending on material type and lifespan of graphics.
Please speak to your sales rep directly for accurate timing.